Long Harbour Bed & Breakfast BnB Cottage is a wonderful 10 acre seaside retreat with country flair on beautiful Salt Spring Island. Choose from our oceanfront 2 bedroom log cottage with wood burning fireplace and a private lawn area or one of our great three B&B Suites in wings of the main log house.
We offer delicious and nutritious breakfasts for our B&B guests from our own free range eggs to our homemade whole wheat waffles to fresh baked goods daily and more!
Special diets such as gluten free, vegetarian or food allergies are available upon request. We have hosted many special events such as weddings, memorials, anniversaires, house concerts, kayak excursions, sport groups, and many other celebrations of life!
Children, gay and pet friendly.
Amenities include: complimentary use of our canoe, kayaks and rowboat off our 50' dock, moorage for your own boat while staying with us, oceanview hot tub, swimming pool, sauna, adventure playground, trampoline, beach walks, gardens, firepits, games room, small kitchens in each suite, potter on site or perhaps you would like to hang with the horses a while and take in island serenity.
It is all awaiting your enjoyment!
- Oceanfront views
- Private setting with lawn area and parking
- Two bedrooms
- Patio door out to the deck and views
- Sleeps up to five
- Fully equipped kitchen & BBQ
- Cosy living area & wood burning fireplace
- Private bathroom with shower
- Patio furniture for summer relaxation
- Local artists prints: Robert Bateman/Carol Evans
- Ocean and garden views
- Private entrance off the main log house
- Comfy queen size bed with luxury linens
- Double futon so can sleep up to four
- Small kitchen with bar fridge and sink
- Microwave, small convection oven
- Coffee/tea etc. provided
- Sitting area with TV/DVD/CD player
- Wifi and Cell phone coverage
- Private deck with bistro set and BBQ
- Jacuzzi tub in private bathroom
- Hot tub only a few steps away